Pages

Wednesday, January 23, 2013

rise up gallery grand opening !

this past friday was rise up gallery's grand opening exhibition! i flew out to miami, fl for the exciting event and it was a really amazing night.  the gallery looked fantastic, i got a lot of really good feedback on my work, i met and chatted with tons of really cool people, and sold some art. there was a constant flow of people, and aside from the fact that the gallery lost power 15 minutes before the opening, i think it went extremely well.  huge congrats to all the rise up artists for great show!

huge thanks to all the rise up volunteers and helpers, and especially david mccauley (founder of rise up and amazing person!) for making all this happen and for being my tour guide throughout my miami adventure :)
check out my facebook album to see all the photos from the opening here!



early in the night



me with my pretty ladies!

No comments:

Post a Comment