Pages

Friday, September 18, 2009

Anniversary and Septfest

Last Saturday (sept 12) was my 9 year anniversary of my glorious life in a wheelchair. i usually get pretty upset about it. i remember when 3 years sounded like a lifetime, and it feels horribly disturbing that my 10 year is going to be here before i know it. i'm nearing a decade and it makes me nauseous. luckily, i've had no time to get upset this year or even really think about it. i mean, i guess that's a good thing. such is life.

Sunday was septemberfest. i facepainted and sold artwork. my 1EG's and KAOTIC KRITTERS went over pretty well, which was exciting. i sold a whole bunch of prints and several paintings, so it was way more successful than i anticipated. Prints and paintings are always available! :)



No comments:

Post a Comment