Pages

Thursday, February 28, 2013

first friday at headhouse

I attended First Friday on February 1 at HeadHouse in Philly, where i was a featured artist.  A bunch of my work, about 10 pieces, are on display for 3 months at this cute bar/restaurant.  Here are some photos  of my hanging work (although they are a little blurry, i was sick at the time with my head spinning and wasn't paying attention!)

Come out tomorrow night for another First Friday event at HeadHouse to see my work, as well as other artists, live music, drink specials and some trunk/craft tables. 

HeadHouse at 8pm
122 Lombard St. 
Philadelphia, PA

My work will be at Headhouse for 2 more months (until end of April), so check it out while you can!






huge thanks to lisa chosed for showing my work, and thanks to my family and friends for coming out to the show!  

No comments:

Post a Comment