Pages

Wednesday, February 13, 2013

One-Eyed Girl facebook fan page



It's been a long time coming, but i finally made a facebook page for my art.  One-Eyed Girl! Please LIKE and SHARE my new page and help spread my passion to as many people as possible.  I've never been good with self-promotion, but i'm going to start pushing it more, starting with this new fan page.  Next up, a new website...one of these days. There is nothing i love more in this life than creating and sharing my art.  I hope to reach and touch as many people as possible with each new piece, and hopefully have some people love it as much as i do.  Thank you to the continuous support from family, friends, and admirers! 

Visit my new page HERE 
and get all the news, updates and photos of my art!

No comments:

Post a Comment