Pages

Wednesday, April 24, 2013

Fellow Robotipus


Meet Fellow Robotipus!  Fellow Robotipus is the sweetest little old man robot.  A customized Lego Torch Flashlight, he stand about 8" tall.  Fellow Robotpus is a content and happy little gentleman just looking for his sweetheart fembot to shower with love and gifts!  I jumped out of my comfort zone for this one, robots aren't really my thing.  I tried to just stick with my style rather than focusing on how to make him too robotic.  I like him :)

My cute little old man will be on display at "Designing Outside The Lines", a lego-inspired show curated by James Brown at 1AM Gallery in San Francisco.  

About the show:
"Most of us played with Legos as children, but some of us never stopped. The artists in “Designing Outside The Lines” are some of the most prominent Lego and toy designers around the world, spanning from the US to the Netherlands. Whether they are using record breaking amounts of Lego pieces, introducing new materials to Lego customization, combining simple minifigs with complex machinery, or anonymously installing ginormous Lego men on public beaches- they are definitely some of the most imaginative artists out there."

The show opens this Friday, April 26, 2013!  







No comments:

Post a Comment