Pages

Thursday, February 6, 2014

Golden-Eyed Empress

"Golden-Eyed Empress"
Frame 10"x12", Inside Dimensions 7.5" x 9.5"
I present to you my new piece for the "IT CAME FROM 1984" show, curated by the wonderful Chogrin, at Bottleneck Gallery in Brooklyn, NY, opening tomorrow, February 7, 2014!  My piece is inspired by the 1984 film The Neverending Story, focusing on the beautiful Childlike Empress and the mystical Falcor.  The piece is fully sculpted with magic sculpt and topped off with glass eyes and acrylic paint.  

And already sold :) 






4 comments:

  1. Wonderful! Perhaps one of your best pieces, if I do say so myself. Brava!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Are there going to be anymore for sale?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Not of this piece, but i have more similar 3D pieces of other characters on the way.

      Delete