Pages

Wednesday, November 10, 2010

the sailor's lady



my piece for "a sailor's grave" art show, tribute to normal "sailor jerry" collins.  i'm really excited to be part of this show, especially as a huge tattoo lover, and all of the sailor-jerry-inspired artwork will look awesome together. my piece was actually really challenging for me, and it felt great to have struggled the way i did with this.  i'm not even sure if it looks all that different than my normal work, but it was tough for me to stay with the tattoo style and keep it simple. i think (hope) that it ended up a nice combination of my style and norman collin's style. 

opens friday, november 12 at 8-10pm
sailor jerry store at 116-118 s. 13th street
philadelphia, pa
21+ only, come for the fun art and free rum!

No comments:

Post a Comment