Pages

Wednesday, June 27, 2012

PEELA!

i leave TODAY for my favorite city, SAN FRANCISCO! 
i may be gone for 2 weeks, but i have taken the time to write some posts in advance. i will still have computer and internet access, so i'll do what i can to update with any art i create on my journeys or travel tips (mostly for the disabled).


i am flying away from home to my favorite california boy, to some of my favorite family and home friends, for two whole weeks. but it's not all fun and games. sadly, i have no choice but to leave the love of my life at home. my dearest, thoughtful friend decided to help me through this rough time in my life by creating a little miniature version of her.  i can not stop laughing at it.  thank you bill hewitt. you are a riot.




wish my luck on my SECOND journey flying across the country alone (still with that whole disability thing in the way. read past posts about concerns and solutions here)

No comments:

Post a Comment