Pages

Wednesday, December 22, 2010

paper doll romance

yesterday i was featured on a girly blog called paper doll romance.  they are currently having a special 12 days of christmas where a random drawing picks out a winner each day for some free stuff, and asked me to donate a piece. we felt my one-eyed girls was the best fit to match the content of the blog: girly and feminine. so some LUCKY winner gets a free 1EG painting. jealous? they also wrote some a nice little bit about my work and me. check out the post here.

i meant to post about the blog when i found out about the give-away, but my mind has been so scattered. two best friends, jen and saira, created paper doll romance to post about fashion, weddings, jewelry, purses, basically anything girly you can think of.  feel free to follow their blog at http://www.paperdollromance.blogspot.com/ for all the best fashion and beauty tips.  i am far from girly, much to my mom's disappointment, so i should be reading their blog religiously to learn how to be a girl.

there's still a few more days to enter to win some free stuff from their 12 days of christmas give-away. check it out here.

No comments:

Post a Comment