HERE'S THE CONTEST! name each character by name, #1-88 and email answers to email@example.com . i will randomly pick one submission out of a hat for a FREE PAINTING of his or her favorite character from the contest ! AND! no matter what, anyone who submits (and answers all correctly) gets a free sketch of their favorite character. everyone wins!
but pay attention to the rules:
- each character is numbered. below each photo are 2-4 numbers (depending on how many characters per page). every number must have an answer.
- to win a painting: you must name every single character BY NAME in order to win the painting. if you know what they are from, but don't know their name, figure it out! (except #83, because i don't know her name)
- to win a sketch: you must name every single character by name OR what they are from
- everyone gets ONE free hint. meaning, if you need help, you can ask for one hint while remaining eligible to win a painting. TWO or MORE hints eliminates you from a free painting, but you can still win a free sketch (that means you can ask for as many hints as needed). email firstname.lastname@example.org for hints.
- entries must be received by february 14 (that's over two weeks!)
START THE GAME NOW! browse through photos in this flickr set, and see characters #1-88 by following this link
email all entries to kctararuj@gmail by february 14 to win. entries should include answers for #1 - 88, your name..... and feel free to include any characters you'd like to see in the future.